All trips suspended until at least 31 August 2020
The safety and wellbeing of our travellers and staff is our priority, therefore, effective Monday 16 March Sun Gate Tours will suspend all tours until at least 31 August 2020.
Land trips, will automatically be applied as a future travel credit. These credits may be used to book services within the next 18 months and may be applied towards travel departing through the end of 2022. A significant portion of many affected reservations is airfare. Airlines have generally waived change fees, but not cancellation fees.
Departures September 1 - December 31
In the coming weeks, we hope to have a clearer understanding of whether we will be able to operate your tour. If you prefer not to wait, you may convert your reservation into a Future Travel Credit or cancel your trip.
Future Travel Credits may be used to book services within the next 18 months towards travel departing through the end of 2022.
Cancel your trip
• Sun Gate Tours will refund your money excluding non-refundable deposit (US$ 300 per person).
• For those with airline tickets, you have the option to keep the value your ticket open for future use (per your airline’s rules) or cancel your ticket (with airline assessed fees).
Please note, according to the travel insurance contracted, you can recover the deposit. Please contact your travel insurance carrier to verify coverage details.
About Future Travel Credits
• We look forward to taking new bookings when the crisis has stabilized, and will notify travelers at that time.
• Reserve new services within 18 months for departures through the end of 2022.
• Credit may be applied towards one or more new bookings.
• Unused credit has no cash value.
• If keeping the value of your air ticket, it is your responsibility to advise us when you are ready to book alternate flights.
• To make the date changes of the air tickets, Airlines may charge additional fees.