WHO WE ARE
We are a Peruvian-owned tour operator located in Cusco, Peru. Sun Gate Tours was founded in 2007 by Doris Gonzales and David Quispe.
Sun Gate Tours concentrates its effort into producing the highest quality travel services by designing customized tours, creating personalized experiences while focusing on sustainable and responsible tourism. Proof of this we have International certifications in responsible tourism and quality.
Rainforest Alliance and TourCert Certification
With Rainforest Alliance and TourCert Certifications, Sun Gate Tours offers a sustainable trip experiences, this means that our operations comply with the highest social and environmental standards on the market, which means we include all of the elements of the Global Sustainable Tourism Council (GSTC) Criteria for Tour Operators. This helps us improve our environmental, social and economic practices.
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. This standard is based on a number of quality management principles including a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of top management, the process approach and continual improvement. This helps ensure that customers get consistent, good quality services.
WHAT WE OFFER?
We organize unforgettable travel experiences throughout Peru with special focus on Cusco and Machu Picchu.
We’ll design a tailor-made holiday to Peru that’s just right for you – just let us know your preferred accommodation, interests, number of days, budget, travel style plus all the places you want to see.
All our itineraries are fully customizable according to your request.
- All-inclusive tour packages to Cusco, Machu Picchu and throughout Peru.
- Customized tour packages for families traveling with children.
- Multi-destination tour packages in Peru (Lima, Ica, Huacachina, Ballestas, Nazca, Trujillo, Chiclayo, Mancora, Chachapoyas, Arequipa, Puno, Iquitos, Puerto Maldonado, Cusco, Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca).
- Inca Trail to Machu Picchu; we are official Inca Trail Tour Operator.
- We operate treks such as: Salkantay, Lares, Choquequirao, Ausangate, Rainbow Mountain, Sibinacocha Lagoon, Inca Quarry, Moonstone and Huchuy Qosqo.
- Custom Groups and Individuals.
- Adventure tours such as: hiking, trekking, day hikes, river rafting, mountain biking, sandboarding on coastal dunes, canoeing, etc.
- Nature-based tours such as; visit Manu National Park, Tambopata, Pacaya Samiria, Lake Titicaca or Colca Canyon.
- Selling domestic and international flight tickets.
How it works:
Get it Planned
Our travel partners strive to provide quality assistance. Initially, a representative will arrange a phone consultation or email exchange to figure out your specific travel desires and needs. They will compete for your business through their expertise and local insights to craft a unique itinerary and activity proposals that will create an unforgettable holiday experience.
Book your Custom Trip with a Guarantee!
You have the freedom to select the travel specialist who impresses you the most. After your itinerary is refined to perfection, book it with your unique travel specialist, who will then confirm all the services and coordinate all logistics – including 24 hour, 7 days a week support throughout your entire trip.
Share Feedback- Create a Better Experience for Fellow Travelers!
Mind-blowing, unforgettable experience? Please share! After your trip, we would like to invite you to write a review, so you can help other travelers have an experience as great as your own. Only travelers who have purchased a trip through Sun Gate Tours are eligible to share their travel reviews.
ISO 9001:2015 certified
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Trip Advisor Reviews
We Accept PayPal
By Phone: 1-786-220-3478 - By E-mail: email@example.com
If you need anything else for your trip to Peru that we haven't covered, please let us know whatever you need, we will be at your disposal.
For any other question or request please don't hesitate to ask by e-mail or phone.