"Availability Inca Trail 2021"
The government has announced the reservation of spaces for the Inca Trail begins on October 1, 2019; reservations will be made from January to December 2020.
The high season is the months of April, May, June, August and September, these months the spaces are sold very quickly; that’s mean available spaces may disappear in hours. If you really want to do the Inca Trail on 2020 you must book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
We offer a wonderful trip to Inca Trail and Lake Titicaca
Perfect for those who want to enjoy the refreshing climbing activity high up the Andes, trekking the Inca trail to the exotic city of Machu Picchu. Journey towards the magnificent ancient Inca capital of Cusco and continue onwards to the Sacred Valley of the Incas before finishing off the exciting voyage with the Inca Trail leading to the “Lost Fabled City” of Machu Picchu.
Afterward, the escapade begins with a boat ride to the Lake Titicaca, which is the highest navigable lake in the world at 12,500 feet above sea level. You can then visit the floating Uros islands and the picturesque Taquile Island, 45 km offshore from the city of Puno.
- Enjoy the beautiful panoramas surrounding the Sapphire Lakes and the high peaks in the mountainous regions of Peru.
- Explore the ancient and incredible regions of Machu Picchu.
- Be part of Peru’s attractive culture and experience the traditions that are followed.
- Have fun and experience a taste of the local traditions while you stay at Lake Titicaca.
- Build relations with the locals at Lake Titicaca; you would love their warmth and friendliness.
- Increase your fun by camping along the ancient Inca Trail. Camping services are also offered on the Andean mountains as near to the top as you like.