Get off the beaten track in Cusco – and leave the crowds behind you
This itinerary was created for people who love adventure and live real experiences. The tour includes a visit the archaeological sites of Sacsayhuamán, Chinchero and Ollantaytambo, visit an Andean community, where you will share with the locals the traditional way of life through different activities such as, demonstration of textiles, medicinal plants, etc. Hike to the natural observatory of condors, where you can see condors flying. Of course you will also visit the citadel of Machu Picchu, considered a National Sanctuary, a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, and one of the 7 wonders of the world. Finally you will have a walk to the Rainbow Mountain; at the top you will see an extraordinary landscape, a pleasure for the eyes.
- Become part of an adventurous trip to the Inca ruins while indulging in the rich and modern Quechua cultures and the Inca culture.
- This tour offers the chance of visiting one local community that share a rich Andean past.
- Hike to Apurimac Canyon, the best place to see condors.
- Have a feel of the historical glory of Machu Picchu.
- Hike to Rainbow Mountain, spectacular rock formation.