|Trip type||Group service|
|Group size||Min 1, Max 16|
|Physical rating||Some easy physical activities included in this trip. No physical preparation is required to make the most of the journey.|
|Departure dates||Guaranteed departures any day. Departures are available along the year. We do not have fixed departures.|
|Min age||1+ All travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.|
|This tour package is fully customizable according to your interest and needs.|
Unforgettable Trip to Machu Picchu Citadel on a 7-day tour
This 7-day Trip to Machu Picchu lets you enjoy the rich heritage of the ancient towns and classical cities of Peru. Explore the imposing contrast of historical building and modern architecture of Lima. Then journey by train to arrive at the foothills of the Andes and Sacred Valley that presents exceptional beautiful scenery. Go up to Machu Picchu and enjoy a guided tour of the majestic lost city of the Incas. Afterwards, you can trek to the peak of the towering mountain of Huayna Picchu (Young Mountain) that overlooks the city of Machu Picchu.
- Witness Peru’s mix of Incan and colonial architecture.
- View the famous Inca ruins and Lima in Cusco.
- Be part of Peru’s attractive culture and experience the traditions that are followed.
- Explore the ancient and incredible regions of Machu Picchu.
- Roam the Pisaq Market, and indulge in the beautiful sights and melodious sounds.
- Have a feel of the historical glory of Machu Picchu.