|Travel style||Adventure and Classic|
|Trip type||Group service|
|Group size||Min 1, Max 16|
|Physical rating||Some easy physical activities included in this trip. No physical preparation is required to make the most of the journey.|
|Departure dates||Guaranteed departures any day. Departures are available along the year. We do not have fixed departures.|
|Min age||1+ All travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.|
|This tour package is fully customizable according to your interest and needs.|
Enjoy a memorable 14-day Highlights of Southern Peru and Amazon Basin
This 14-day Peru Holidays is perfect for those who want to experience the Andes in just over a week. The carefully crafted itinerary is designed to include core cities and sites of interest: Peru’s capital city Lima, Overflight Nazca Lines, flight of condors in the Colca Valley, ‘white city’ of Arequipa, navigate on the highest lake in the world, Lake Titicaca, visit the city of the Incas, Cusco, tour the Sacred Valley of the Incas, visit one of the 7 wonders of the world, the citadel of Machu Picchu and four days at Peruvian Amazon exploring forest trail systems, fauna-rich wetland ecosystems and meandering rivers, this tour offers a unique opportunity to discover a lively biodiversity of birds, mammals, reptiles and trees.
- A comprehensive adventure package that covers all of Peru’s main attractions including Lima, Nazca Lines, Colca Canyon, Lake Titicaca, Machu Picchu and Cusco.
- Enjoy the beautiful panoramas surrounding the Sapphire Lakes and the high peaks in the mountainous regions of Peru.
- Explore the ancient and incredible regions of Machu Picchu.
- Witness Peru’s mix of Incan and colonial architecture.
- View the beautiful skies of Machu Picchu when the sun lights them up.