|Trip type||Group service|
|Group size||Min 1, Max 16|
|Physical rating||Some easy physical activities included in this trip. No physical preparation is required to make the most of the journey.|
|Departure dates||Guaranteed departures any day. Departures are available along the year. We do not have fixed departures.|
|Min age||1+ All travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.|
|This tour package is fully customizable according to your interest and needs.|
A fantastic Peru tour to Nazca Lines and Machu Picchu
Visit the ancient Nazca Lines and explore the fabled lost city of the Inca, Machu Picchu with this amazing tour of the Andes. Through a flight over the Nazca Lines, you can gaze at thousand-year-old figures that are carved into the desert. Journey on to visit the magnificent city of Cusco and explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas with its vibrant Pisaq Market. You can also view the ruins of Machu Picchu and explore the rich heritage of the area that presents a spectacular visage perched high atop the Andes.
- A tour that covers the Nazca lines.
- Witness the external influence of Spain and Inca in Cusco region.
- Note the perfect geometry of the streets and lanes in Ollantaytambo. Geometrical patterns can also be observed in other facades.
- View the beautiful panoramas of the Sacred Valley.
- Explore the regions of Machu Picchu on board a train.