158$ per person
- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Cusco Discover Cusco
- 24 hour support by our local staff
- All entrance fees and excursions mentioned in the itinerary
- All ground transportation
- All transfers are assisted by English speaking staff
- Guided tours by local quality English speaking guides
- Meals: According mentioned in the itinerary (vegetarian or special diets are available)
Price does not include
- Anything not specified in the itinerary description
- Domestic flight tickets
- Guidance in other languages
- International flight tickets
- Other expenses of a personal nature (alcoholic beverages, laundry, etc.)
- Tips for guides, drivers and other staff
- VISA procedures, travel insurance, pre and post tour accommodation
PRICES PER PERSON (*)
- 1 person = US$ 231
- 2 people = US$ 158
- 3 people = US$ 126
- 4 people = US$ 109
- 5 to 6 people = US$ 102
- 7 to 8 people = US$ 94
- More than 9 people = US$ 90
* Prices per person in US dollars.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS TOUR PACKAGE
|Travel style||PRIVATE TOUR|
|Type of activities||Walking, Adventure.|
|Group size||To suit group requirements.|
|Departure dates||Guaranteed departures any day with one person. Departures are available along the year although due to weather conditions, the recommended period for this trek is April to November.|
|Trekking grade||Moderate – you need to be in good health and reasonably fit. A walking day would normally be between 5 to 7 hours long. Some previous experience is required. Minimum 2 days at altitude recommended.|
|Min age||12+ All travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.|
Private tour means, the tour will run exclusively for you without strangers with private guide, vehicle and driver are for your exclusive use; no matter you are individually, or in a family or friends group.
- Day 1
Moray & Maras Terraces of Salt Hike
- Pick up from hotel at 09:00am. You will set off on the road that crosses the Incas´ Sacred Valley to get to the significant, whimsical Moray archeological site (3176m/10419ft). This site houses enormous circular and Pre-Incan semi-circular agricultural terraces that were constructed with the intention of being used as a botanical laboratory to carry out experiments on plant domestication and foreign crop acclimatization. The area stretches so long and widely that at least 3000 plant varieties, including potatoes and corn, may have been grown there.
- Afterwards, we will carry on visiting the largest salt pans in the region “Las Salineras de Maras” that have been mined continuously, dating all the way back to the Incan Empire. This site has been exploited since the time of the Incas as a source of economic exchange.
- After the salt pans, you will pass through the village of Pichingoto, which was once the top salt producer during the Spanish colonial era followed by drive through the Sacred Valley to admire its corn fields and green prairies.
- Finally, we will meet our vehicle again beside the Urubamba River. Back to Cusco, arriving time to Cusco around 17:00pm.
- Meals Included: Box-Lunch.