|Trip type||Group service|
|Group size||Min 1, Max 16|
|Physical rating||Some easy physical activities included in this trip. No physical preparation is required to make the most of the journey.|
|Departure dates||Guaranteed departures any day. Departures are available along the year. We do not have fixed departures.|
|Min age||1+ All travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.|
|This tour package is fully customizable according to your interest and needs.|
Enjoy one wonderful trip to Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca
This 8-day tour package Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca is perfect to explore the imposing Andes, the magnificent Lake Titicaca, and the Lost Inca City of Machu Picchu. Full of classical Inca architecture and colonial buildings, Cusco is a wondrous town that tells tales about rich majestic history of the town that once served as the capital of the Inca Empire. Marvel at the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu, considered as one the Wonders of the World, and explore the surrounding forests. Further, on the journey, you can visit Lake Titicaca, which at 12,500 feet above sea level is the highest navigable lake in the world.
- A comprehensive adventure package that covers all of Peru’s main attractions including Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley and Lake Titicaca.
- Take a stroll down the colorful Plaza Mayor in Lima.
- Become part of an adventurous trip to the Inca ruins while indulging in the rich and modern Quechua cultures and the Inca culture.
- View the beautiful skies of Machu Picchu when the sun lights them up.
- Explore the regions of Machu Picchu on board a train.