|Travel style||Classic and Cultural tours|
|Trip type||Group service|
|Group size||Min 1, Max 16|
|Physical rating||Some easy physical activities included in this trip. No physical preparation is required to make the most of the journey.|
|Departure dates||Guaranteed departures any day. Departures are available along the year. We do not have fixed departures.|
|Min age||1+ All travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.|
|This tour package is fully customizable according to your interest and needs.|
Travel to Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca Cruise
Travel to the ruins of Cusco that stands still with its majestic former glory that speaks about its illustrious past as the capital of the Incan empire. You can visit the Sacred Valley, bargain along the way at colorful Indian markets, and arrive by rail to Machu Picchu, the Lost City of the Incas. Moving on, you can visit Lake Titicaca on a Catamaran Cruise, the highest navigable lake at 12,500 feet above sea level, on an overnight journey from Puno. From the middle of the lake, you can enjoy splendid view of the Andes for a wondrous travel experience that will live deep down the memory lane.
- Witness Peru’s mix of Incan and colonial architecture.
- Discover the secrets of the Peruvian cuisine.
- Build relations with the locals at Lake Titicaca; you would love their warmth and friendliness.
- Catamaran Lake crossing with overnight, buffet dinner and Sun Island natives’ folkloric demonstration on board.
- Ancient sailing demonstration on a typical Sun Island wood vessel and ancient ceremony.
- A comprehensive tour of Machu Picchu that covers all the main attractions. A guide would also accompany you and provide you with valuable knowledge.