|Trip type||Group service|
|Group size||Min 1, Max 25|
|Physical rating||Some easy physical activities included in this trip. No physical preparation is required to make the most of the journey.|
|Departure dates||Guaranteed departures any day. Departures are available along the year. We do not have fixed departures.|
|Min age||1+ All travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.|
|This tour package is fully customizable according to your interest and needs.|
Affordable Trip to Machu Picchu and Amazon Jungle
This tour package takes you to an exotic journey that traverses the majestic ancient town of Cusco, on to the Sacred Valley and snowcapped mountains of the Inca Empire. You can then continue to the hidden city of Machu Picchu and explore the famed ruins in all their glory reminiscing the glorious past of the Incas. Then sail across the Amazon by riverboat and explore the Tambopata River and Tambopata National Reserve Tambopata River where you can marvel at the exotic rainforest full of unique animal and plant life.
- Observe the exotic creatures that live in the Amazon Jungle.
- While time away in the relaxing atmosphere of the Cusco’s Plaza de Armas
- Become part of an adventurous trip to the Inca ruins while indulging in the rich and modern Quechua cultures and the Inca culture.
- Gain more information about the culture and the traditions that are commonly followed in the area at the Sacred Valley community center.
- A comprehensive tour of Machu Picchu that covers all the main attractions. A guide would also accompany you and provide you with valuable knowledge.