|Travel style||Adventure and Classic|
|Trip type||Group service|
|Group size||Min 1, Max 16|
|Physical rating||This trip will raise your heartbeat. Moderate physical activities are included and a good level of fitness is required.|
|Trekking grade||Moderate – you need to be in good health and reasonably fit. A walking day would normally be between 5 to 7 hours long. Some previous experience is required.|
|Departures dates||Daily departures are available along the year. Exception: one-month closing period of all Inca Trail routes in February. All Inca Trail departures are subject to government space availability.|
|Min age||10+ All travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.|
|This tour package is fully customizable according to your interest and needs.|
We offer a wonderful trip to Lake Titicaca and Inca Trail
Perfect for those who want to enjoy the refreshing climbing activity high up the Andes, trekking the Inca trail to the exotic city of Machu Picchu. The escapade begins with a boat ride to the Lake Titicaca, which is the highest navigable lake in the world at 12,500 feet above sea level. You can then visit the floating Uros islands and the picturesque Taquile Island, 45 km offshore from the city of Puno. Afterward, journey towards the magnificent ancient Inca capital of Cusco and continue onwards to the Sacred Valley of the Incas before finishing off the exciting voyage with the Inca Trail leading to the “Lost Fabled City” of Machu Picchu.
- Enjoy the beautiful panoramas surrounding the Sapphire Lakes and the high peaks in the mountainous regions of Peru.
- Explore the ancient and incredible regions of Machu Picchu.
- Be part of Peru’s attractive culture and experience the traditions that are followed.
- Have fun and experience a taste of the local traditions while you stay at Lake Titicaca.
- Build relations with the locals at Lake Titicaca; you would love their warmth and friendliness.
- Increase your fun by camping along the ancient Inca Trail. Camping services are also offered on the Andean mountains as near to the top as you like.