TRIP CODE: IRM05D
TYPE SERVICE: Group Service
TYPE ITINERARY: Customize
ACTIVITIES: Cultural & History, Family Friendly
DESTINATION: Cusco, Inti Raymi, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu
Travel to Machu Picchu includes participate in the Inti Raymi and visiting Cusco attractions
The Inti Raymi Festival, which literally translates to ‘Festival of the Sun’, was celebrated as a religious festival by the Incas to worship the Sun. This 5-day exciting tour to the Inti Raymi Festival is one you will always remember. The Inca Empire celebrated this festival in the honor of their most admired God, Inca. That is why it holds special importance and is celebrated on the shortest day of the year – the winter solstice. To be a part of this religious ceremony and to enjoy the traditions followed by the Incas, one must visit Machu Picchu on the 24th of June. Our amazing tour package will take you to a unique journey of this fascinating religious commemoration. With this Machu Picchu package, you get a peek into the rich cultural history of Latin America.
- Become part of a tradition that is maintained until our days.
- Be part of the most important festival of the Inca Empire the Inti Raymi.
- Visit Pisac Market, and indulge of the colors in the beautiful sights.
- The Inti Raymi involves music, colorful costumes and the sharing of food.
- Have a feel of the historical glory of Machu Picchu.
- A guide would be your company in this exploring, and provide you with valuable knowledge.
- The Inti Raymi, Sun festival in honor of the god celebrated in Cusco.