|Travel style||Hiking and trekking|
|Trip type||Private service|
|Group size||To suit group requirements.|
|Departures dates||Daily departures are available along the year. Exception: one-month closing period of all Inca Trail routes in February. All Inca Trail departures are subject to government space availability.|
|Trekking grade||Moderate – you need to be in good health and reasonably fit. A walking day would normally be between 5 to 7 hours long. Some previous experience is required. Minimum 2 days at altitude recommended.|
|Min age||12+ All travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.|
Trek the tough ancient route of the amazing Inca Trail towards Machu Picchu
Among the world’s top hikes is the Inca trip that leads you towards Machu Picchu. Essentially the Inca Trail is a mountainous forest hike leading to the holy Inca city of Machu Picchu. The massive 33km trek normally takes 4 days to complete, combining a remarkable mix of Inca remains, green cloud forest, mountain scenery and a vivid sub-tropical jungle. More than 250 orchid species have been discovered in the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. Those who wish to conquer the challenging Inca Trail to Machu Picchu will require a certain degree of fitness. However age shouldn’t obstruct your path. It is very essential to be properly acclimatized to this altitude.
- The Ultimate Trekking Adventure to the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- One of the most spectacular tours Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and the best package that Sun Gate Tours offers.
- Trek up the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu; you may it find it challenging but the fun and enjoyment is worth it.
- Hike to the ancient ruins through the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu; you can proceed further and go to Machu Picchu if you wish.
- Increase your fun by camping along the ancient Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. Camping services are also offered on the Andean mountains as near to the top as you like.
- Step into Machu Picchu via the beautiful Sun Gate.