TRIP CODE: ITM4D01
TYPE SERVICE: Group Service
TYPE ITINERARY: Fixed
ACTIVITIES: Hiking & Trekking, Cultural & History
DESTINATION: Inca Trail, Machu Picchu
Trek the tough ancient route of the amazing Inca Trail towards Machu Picchu
Among the world’s top hikes is the Inca trip that leads you towards Machu Picchu. Essentially the Inca Trail is a mountainous forest hike leading to the holy Inca city of Machu Picchu. The massive 33km trek normally takes 4 days to complete, combining a remarkable mix of Inca remains, green cloud forest, mountain scenery and a vivid sub-tropical jungle. More than 250 orchid species have been discovered in the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. Those who wish to conquer the challenging Inca Trail to Machu Picchu will require a certain degree of fitness. However age shouldn’t obstruct your path. It is very essential to be properly acclimatized to this altitude.
- The Ultimate Trekking Adventure to the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- One of the most spectacular tours Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and the best package that Sun Gate Tours offers.
- Trek up the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu; you may it find it challenging but the fun and enjoyment is worth it.
- Hike to the ancient ruins through the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu; you can proceed further and go to Machu Picchu if you wish.
- Increase your fun by camping along the ancient Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. Camping services are also offered on the Andean mountains as near to the top as you like.
- Step into Machu Picchu via the beautiful Sun Gate.