|Travel style||Adventure and Classic|
|Trip type||Group service|
|Group size||Min 1, Max 16|
|Physical rating||This trip will raise your heartbeat. Moderate physical activities are included and a good level of fitness is required.|
|Trekking grade||Moderate – you need to be in good health and reasonably fit. A walking day would normally be between 5 to 7 hours long. Some previous experience is required.|
|Departures dates||Daily departures are available along the year. Exception: one-month closing period of all Inca Trail routes in February. All Inca Trail departures are subject to government space availability.|
|Min age||10+ All travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.|
|This tour package is fully customizable according to your interest and needs.|
Travel to Peru and discover ancient civilizations on the Inca Trail Hiking
This wondrous tour package will allow you to explore the exceptional past of Lima, the capital of Peru, along with the ancient capital of the Inca, Cusco, with its majestic and imposing colonial buildings. The adventure will then turn to the fertile Sacred Valley and the magnificent Ollantaytambo ruins before finishing off with the ultimate trekking adventure to Machu Picchu. This ancient trail is considered the best trekking spot in the world and allows you to experience the ancient ruins of Incas along with sub-tropical jungle and green rainforest full of the exotic flora and fauna of the region.
- A comprehensive adventure package that covers Peru’s main attractions including the Inca Trail, Machu Picchu and Cusco
- Witness Peru’s mix of Incan and colonial architecture
- Explore the ancient and incredible Inca City of Machu Picchu
- A complete tour of Ollantaytambo and the Sacred Valley that is bound to leave you amazed.
- Trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu; you may it find it challenging but the fun and enjoyment is worth it
- Explore Cusco´s Beautiful Colonial Center and awe inspiring Incan Archaeological Sites.
- Relish the incredible experience of camping along the ancient Inca Trail.