TRIP CODE: AIT9D01
TYPE SERVICE: Group Service
TYPE ITINERARY: Customize
ACTIVITIES: Cultural & History, Hiking & Trekking, Culinary
DESTINATION: Lima, Cusco, Sacred Valley, Inca Trail, Machu Picchu
Travel to Peru and discover ancient civilizations on the Inca Trail Hiking
This wondrous tour package will allow you to explore the exceptional past of Lima, the capital of Peru, along with the ancient capital of the Cusco with its majestic and imposing colonial buildings. The escapade will then turn to the fertile Sacred Valley and the glorious Ollantaytambo ruins before finishing off with the ultimate hiking adventure to Machu Picchu. The ancient trail is considered the best hiking spot in the world that allows you to experience ancient ruins of Incas, along with sub-tropical jungle, and green rainforest full of exotic flora and fauna of the region.
- A comprehensive adventure package that covers all of Peru’s main attractions; hiking the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and Cusco.
- Witness Peru’s mix of Incan and colonial architecture.
- Explore the ancient and incredible regions of Machu Picchu.
- A complete tour of Ollantaytambo and the Sacred Valley that is bound to leave you amazed. The package also covers Inca trails and Cusco.
- Hiking up the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu; you may it find it challenging but the fun and enjoyment is worth it.
- Increase your fun by camping along the ancient trails. Camping services are also offered on the Andean mountains as near to the top as you like.