TRIP CODE: ATA11D01
TYPE SERVICE: Group Service
TYPE ITINERARY: Customize
ACTIVITIES: Cultural & History, Trekking and Walking, Family Friendly, Wildlife & Nature
DESTINATION: Cusco, Sacred Valley, Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Tambopata Amazon Basin
Marvel at Inca Trail and Amazon Basin in incredible Peru
Trek to the lofty mountains of the Andes and enjoy the perfect journey that takes you from lowlands of Amazon through to the ancient Incan towns. Indulge your visual senses with the charming scenery of the natural rainforest and get up close and personal with the exotic wildlife and plants of the natural rainforest. A riverboat ride traverses through the Tambopata River over to the Tambopata National Reserve that preserves a rich mélange of exotic flora and fauna.
- A comprehensive adventure package that covers all of Peru’s main attractions including the Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco and Amazon Basin.
- Roam around the markets and experience the rich colors and traditions.
- Become part of an adventurous trip to the Inca ruins while indulging in the rich and modern Quechua cultures and the Inca culture.
- Gain more information about the culture and the traditions that are commonly followed in the area at the Sacred Valley community centre.
- Trek up the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu; you may it find it challenging but the fun and enjoyment is worth it
- Witness the ancient traditions and culture being followed at Amazon.