|Travel style||Adventure and Classic|
|Trip type||Group service|
|Group size||Min 1, Max 16|
|Physical rating||This trip will raise your heartbeat. Moderate physical activities are included and a good level of fitness is required.|
|Trekking grade||Moderate – you need to be in good health and reasonably fit. A walking day would normally be between 5 to 7 hours long. Some previous experience is required.|
|Departures dates||Daily departures are available along the year. Exception: one-month closing period of all Inca Trail routes in February. All Inca Trail departures are subject to government space availability.|
|Min age||10+ All travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.|
|This tour package is fully customizable according to your interest and needs.|
Revel in the wondrous Inca Trail and natural beauty of Peru’s Amason Basin
Trek to the lofty mountains of the Andes and enjoy an amazing journey from lowlands of the Amazon through the ancient Incan towns to the Iconic Inca city of Machu Picchu. Indulge your visual senses with the charming scenery of the natural rainforest and get up close and personal with the exotic wildlife and plants of the natural rainforest. A riverboat ride traverses the Tambopata River to the Tambopata National Reserve which preserves a rich mélange of exotic flora and fauna.
- A comprehensive adventure package that covers Peru’s main attractions including the Inca Trail, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco and Peruvian Amazon.
- Become part of an adventurous trip to the Inca ruins while indulging in the rich and modern Quechua and Inca cultures.
- Explore the culture and the traditions that are commonly followed in the area at the Sacred Valley community center.
- Trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu; you may it find it challenging but the fun and enjoyment is worth it.
- Witness the ancient traditions and culture being followed in the Peruvian Amazon.