168$ per person
- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Cusco Discover Cusco
- 24 hour support by our local staff
- All entrance fees and excursions mentioned in the itinerary
- All ground transportation
- All transfers are assisted by English speaking staff
- Guided tours by local quality English speaking guides
- Meals: According mentioned in the itinerary (vegetarian or special diets are available)
Price does not include
- Anything not specified in the itinerary description
- Domestic flight tickets
- Guidance in other languages
- International flight tickets
- Other expenses of a personal nature (alcoholic beverages, laundry, etc.)
- Tips for guides, drivers and other staff
- VISA procedures, travel insurance, pre and post tour accommodation
- Walking sticks
PRICES PER PERSON (*)
- 1 person = US$ 270
- 2 people = US$ 168
- 3 people = US$ 123
- 4 people = US$ 98
- 5 to 6 people = US$ 89
- 7 to 8 people = US$ 78
- More than 9 people = US$ 72
* Prices per person in US dollars.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS TOUR PACKAGE
|Travel style||PRIVATE TOUR|
|Type of activities||Walking, Adventure.|
|Group size||To suit group requirements.|
|Departure dates||Guaranteed departures any day with one person. Departures are available along the year although due to weather conditions, the recommended period for this trek is April to November.|
|Trekking grade||Moderate – you need to be in good health and reasonably fit. A walking day would normally be between 5 to 7 hours long. Some previous experience is required. Minimum 2 days at altitude recommended.|
|Min age||12+ All travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.|
Private tour means, the tour will run exclusively for you without strangers with private guide, vehicle and driver are for your exclusive use; no matter you are individually, or in a family or friends group.
- Day 1
Hike to Soraypampa & Humantay Lagoon
- Start off by leaving the Hotel in the morning at 05:00am and travel by our private transport to Mollepata town an amazing 3 hours; we will stop at the town of Mollepata and take a break for about an hour so that people can have breakfast (not included in the price).
- We can see magnificent views of the chains of snowcapped Vilcabamba, the colorful village of Mollepata and the lush Apurimac River Valley. After 45 minutes we arrive to our trailhead of Salkantay Trek in Marcoccasa (3,600m/11,811ft) head of the trail.
- We start the hike around 09:00am. We start hiking with a slow climb of 250 meters for approximately 2 and a half hour through an immaculate Andean valley landscape before arriving to Soraypampa (3,800m/12,467ft). This section of the hike is dominated by Salkantay Mountain, towering 20,600 feet with a sheer and snowy face.
- We continue for another hour and a half ascending up a steep path to Humantay Lagoon located at 13,700 feet (4200 meters) above sea level. After conquering the last hill, we will enjoy down on a turquoise lake, which is surrounded by steep peaks and an impressive glacier.
- After relaxing and taking photos, we will descend to Soraypampa campsite where we have lunch while enjoying the breathtaking panoramic views of the snowy peaks. We drive back to Cusco and drop you off at your hotel.
- Meals Included: Box-Lunch.