- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- 24 hour support by our local staff
- All entrance fees and excursions mentioned in the itinerary
- All ground transportation
- All transfers are assisted by English speaking staff
- Guided tours by local quality English speaking guides
- Meals: According mentioned in the itinerary (vegetarian or special diets are available)
- Anything not specified in the itinerary description
- Domestic flight tickets
- Guidance in other languages
- International flight tickets
- Other expenses of a personal nature (alcoholic beverages, laundry, etc.)
- Tips for guides, drivers and other staff
- VISA procedures, travel insurance, pre and post tour accommodation
- Walking sticks
PRICES PER PERSON (*)
- 1 person = US$ 220
- 2 people = US$ 158
- 3 people = US$ 118
- 4 people = US$ 96
- 5 to 6 people = US$ 87
- 7 to 8 people = US$ 78
- More than 9 people = US$ 72
* Prices per person in US dollars.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS TOUR PACKAGE
|Travel style||PRIVATE TOUR|
|Type of activities||Walking, Adventure.|
|Group size||To suit group requirements.|
|Departure dates||Guaranteed departures any day with one person. Departures are available along the year although due to weather conditions, the recommended period for this trek is April to November.|
|Trekking grade||Moderate – you need to be in good health and reasonably fit. A walking day would normally be between 5 to 7 hours long. Some previous experience is required. Minimum 2 days at altitude recommended.|
|Min age||12+ All travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.|
Private tour means, the tour will run exclusively for you without strangers with private guide, vehicle and driver are for your exclusive use; no matter you are individually, or in a family or friends group.
- Day 1
Transport to Patabamba, Hike to Huchuy Qosqo
- Pick up from your Hotel at 07:00am begin your journey by transferring from your hotel to the small village of Patabamba (3,850m/12,631ft), a small Andean community that is the starting point of our hike. We start hiking uphill amidst beautiful mountain scenery.
- As you ascend towards the pass (4,110m/13,484ft), the landscape begins to change dramatically to Andean Puna, with scant vegetation such as “ichu”; from which you enjoy a panoramic view of the Sacred Valley, the Vilcanota River, and the snow-capped mountains.
- Descend to the village of Siwa (3,900m/12,795ft); then we will continue to the archaeological remains of Pucamarca and enter the Leon Punku Canyon, where we will follow the vestiges of an Incan trail that leads to the archeological site of Huchuy Qosqo (3,700m/12,139ft).
- Inside of the canyon we will also see the foundation of an Incan bridge. This canyon boasts geological formations surrounded by majestic rocks and boulders that direct the river. Huchuy Qosqo is an Inca archaeological complex with imposing architecture that includes a large open ceremonial center.
- After guided tour begin your descent to the village of Lamay (2900m/9514ft) where our private vehicle and transfer to Cusco, arrival time to Cusco around 18:00pm
- Meals Included: Box-lunch