TRIP CODE: HQM3D01
TYPE SERVICE: Private Service
TYPE ITINERARY: Fixed
ACTIVITIES: Hiking & Trekking, Cultural & History, Experiential Tourism
DESTINATION: Huchuy Qosqo Hike, Machu Picchu
Huchuy Qosqo Hike and Rural Tourism with Homestay
Community-based tourism is an innovative form of sustainable tourism in Peru providing tourists with the opportunity to open their horizons and experience different ways of life. This Huchuy Qosqo Hike program you will live together with typical Andean families, they open their homes to visitors, showing their unique way of life.
Rural homestay accommodation is provided near Inca site called Huchuy Qosqo or “Little Cusco”, where the views are superb and where you can enjoy a traditional Andean dinner. You can relax under the starry sky and truly become part of the rural Andean lifestyle for a night.
- Exhilarating day hikes and wonderful homestay experience.
- Visit archaeological site of Huchuy Qosqo.
- Hiking through the amazing mountain scenery.
- Hike in the footsteps of the Incas and visit incredible Machu Picchu.
- Explore magnificent Machu Picchu, with an overnight in Aguas Calientes.