TRIP CODE: CSI5D01
TYPE SERVICE: Group Service
TYPE ITINERARY: Customize
ACTIVITIES: Cultural & History, Hiking & Trekking, Family Friendly
DESTINATION: Cusco, Sacred Valley, Inca Trail, Machu Picchu
Hiking to Machu Picchu is a wonderful experience
Get acquainted with the wonders of the Incas in this exhilarating introduction to Peru. Embrace cultures past and present in the hills surrounding Cusco and delight in the amazing views of the Sacred Valley as you travel by rail to Machu Picchu. Taking the train will allow you lots of time to explore ruins and markets. Spectacular view of Machu Picchu from Inti Punku (Sun Gate); from here descending into the world famous Lost City of the Incas, Machu Picchu
- Wander Cusco’s atmospheric streets.
- Stunning Inca ruins as well as traditional and contemporary Quechua cultures.
- Be amazed by the geometric perfection of Ollantaytambo.
- Glimpse terraced walls in the fertile Sacred Valley.
- Explore magnificent Machu Picchu, with an overnight in Aguas Calientes.
- Conquering the Hiking to Machu Picchu.