- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
- 24 hour support by our local staff
- All entrance fees and excursions mentioned in the itinerary
- All ground transportation
- All transfers are assisted by English speaking staff
- Guided tours by local quality English speaking guides
- Meals: According mentioned in the itinerary (vegetarian or special diets are available)
- Accommodation in Hotel with breakfast included
- Anything not specified in the itinerary description
- Domestic flight tickets
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain
- Guidance in other languages
- International flight tickets
- Other expenses of a personal nature (alcoholic beverages, laundry, etc.)
- Tips for guides, drivers and other staff
- VISA procedures, travel insurance, pre and post tour accommodation
- Walking sticks
PRICES PER PERSON (*)
- 1 person = US$ 255
- 2 people = US$ 145
- 3 people = US$ 123
- 4 people = US$ 102
- 5 to 6 people = US$ 92
- 7 to 8 people = US$ 83
- More than 9 people = US$ 78
* Prices per person in US dollars.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS TOUR PACKAGE
|Travel style||PRIVATE TOUR|
|Type of activities||Walking, Adventure.|
|Group size||To suit group requirements.|
|Departure dates||Guaranteed departures any day with one person. Departures are available along the year although due to weather conditions, the recommended period for this trek is April to November.|
|Trekking grade||Moderate – you need to be in good health and reasonably fit. A walking day would normally be between 5 to 7 hours long. Some previous experience is required. Minimum 2 days at altitude recommended.|
|Min age||12+ All travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.|
Private tour means, the tour will run exclusively for you without strangers with private guide, vehicle and driver are for your exclusive use; no matter you are individually, or in a family or friends group.
- Day 1
Visit Quillarumiyoc and see the flight of the Condors
- At 07:00am pick up from the hotel, later we drive until Chonta village which is located “Northwest” on the way to Abancay and Lima. We will make stops for photos and for visiting Quillarumiyoc; a nice Incan site with some temples; mainly for the moon. Stop at another Incan site called Tarawasi (the house of the Tara); which was the administrative center of the valley with lots of terraces and remains of temples, palaces, etc. After about 3 hours driving we arrive to the typical village of Chonta.
- At 11:00am we start our gentle hike for about one hour and a half (3 km or 1.8 miles) until the Condor's view point. This viewpoint is located on the right side of the amazing Canyon of the Apurimac River up of 3300 meter sea level, from where we will see one of the deepest canyons of South America and the home of the Andean Condors. Normally we can see the majestic flight of the Andean condors, sometimes we can see at a close distance about 8-10 Condors.
- After the condor's flight show we will hike back to Chonta where we take the transportation back to Cusco. Arrival time to Cusco 20:00pm.
- Meals Included: Box-Lunch.