|Travel style||Adventure and Classic|
|Trip type||Group service|
|Group size||Min 1, Max 16|
|Physical rating||This trip will raise your heartbeat. Moderate physical activities are included and a good level of fitness is required.|
|Trekking grade||Moderate – you need to be in good health and reasonably fit. A walking day would normally be between 5 to 7 hours long. Some previous experience is required.|
|Departures dates||Daily departures are available along the year. Exception: one-month closing period of all Inca Trail routes in February. All Inca Trail departures are subject to government space availability.|
|Min age||10+ All travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.|
|This tour package is fully customizable according to your interest and needs.|
Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu Amazing experience
Among the world’s top hikes is the Inca Trail that leads you towards Machu Picchu. The Inca Trail is a mountainous forest hike leading to the holy Inca city of Machu Picchu. The massive 43km trek normally takes 4 days to complete, combining a remarkable mix of Inca remains, green cloud forest, mountain scenery and a vivid sub-tropical jungle. More than 250 orchid species have been discovered in the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. Those who wish to conquer the challenging Inca Trail will require a certain degree of fitness. However age shouldn’t obstruct your path. It is very essential to be properly acclimatized to this altitude.
- Become part of an adventurous trip to the Inca ruins while indulging in the rich and modern Quechua and Inca.
- Witness the spectacular architecture in the region.
- Explore the incredible ruins of Ollantaytambo.
- Learn to speak Quechua with the friendly locals in the region.
- View the beautiful skies of Machu Picchu when the sun lights them up.
- Hike to remote areas as well along the Inca Trails that include ruins and Quechua villages.