TRIP CODE: CPM2D01
TYPE SERVICE: Private Service
TYPE ITINERARY: Customize
ACTIVITIES: Cultural & History, Multi Activity, Climbing
DESTINATION: Putucusi Mountain, Machu Picchu
Climbing Putucusi to Machu Picchu has a spectacular view
Behold the lost city of Machu Picchu with all its glory and wonder by Climbing Putucusi Mountain, a sacred place for the Incas. This tour package allows you to take pleasure in breathtaking scenic views of Machu Picchu while standing on a lofty mountain that was reserved by the Incas for religious ceremonies and rituals. With lush green vegetation all around, you can certainly immerse yourself in the mysterious atmospheres and take delight in magnificent views of the lost city of the Incas.
*WARNING* climbing Putucusi Mountain to Machu Picchu is currently difficult and should only be attempted by strong and confident people with climbing experience. Require a challenging 1.5-hour climb up the mountain with approximately 1700 wood and rock steps.
- Climb Putucusi Mountain to have a different view of Machu Picchu
- Climb Putucusi is considered among the faster non-professional ascent in the world.
- Explore the ‘Lost City’ and witness the ruins
- Have a feel of the historical glory of Machu Picchu with an overnight at Aguas Calientes
- Explore the regions of Machu Picchu on board a train
- View the beautiful skies of Machu Picchu when the sun lights them up