TRIP CODE: CMP5D01
TYPE SERVICE: Private Service
TYPE ITINERARY: Fixed
ACTIVITIES: Hiking & Trekking, Cultural & History
DESTINATION: Choquequirao, Machu Picchu
Journey to the famous Choquequirao all the way to Machu Picchu
We offer this trek to hikers, nature enthusiasts, or those who simply have a taste for adventure. This trek gives you to freedom to explore the unanswered questions and mysterious beauty of the Choquequirao without the bother of crowds, feel small beside the mighty Apurimac Canyon, and be overwhelmed in the spectacular beauty of breathtaking, snowcapped Vilcanota mountain ranges. Needless to say, let your self be blown away by this incredible trek which not only includes magnificent landscapes, but also new perspectives into the mysteries of the Incan Empire. By the fourth day, you will reach Aguas Calientes. On the fifth and final day, you will finally reach the exquisite sacred Inca city of Machu Picchu, one of the wonders of the world!
- Hike through Apurimac Canyon.
- The lost Inca fortress of Choquequirao.
- Super trekking in the rugged Peruvian Andes.
- Trek between the premier Inca sites of Peru Choquequirao and Machu Picchu.
- Challenging trekking, Choquequirao—one of Peru’s most dramatic mountain ranges.
- Finish with Machu Picchu, the ultimate Peru holiday.