TRIP CODE: ACR6D01
TYPE SERVICE: Private Service
TYPE ITINERARY: Fixed
ACTIVITIES: Hiking & Trekking, Cultural & History
DESTINATION: Ausangate Mountain, Rainbow Mountain
Ausangate Circuit Trek and sunrise on Rainbow Mountain
In this proposal you have the opportunity to hike all the circuit of the mountain of Ausangate and visit the rainbow mountain in 6 days. As you move around Ausangate Mountain you will see other peaks and witness many amazing sights as you camp and go up & down hills.
You will have the rare opportunity to get an intimate glimpse at how locals live in the mountains. As you pass through lush, emerald-colored valleys, you’ll be inspired by views of Ausangate Mountain standing like a god-carved monolith in the distance. Of course, all of this will lead up to the exiting moment when you first spot the colored minerals that formed the painted hills you’re walking through. This is truly a chance to stand in awe of Mother Nature’s handcrafted jewels. Your guide will explain the geological history of Rainbow Mountain as you approach its beauty.
- Super Trekking to Ausangate in the rugged Peruvian Andes.
- Ausangate Circuit Trek and amazing sunrise on Rainbow Mountain.
- A magnificent trek amongst Peru`s biggest peaks.
- End to end, through the most famous of Andean ranges, trekking to Ausangate.
- Observation of and interaction with local village communities to get a taste of the authentic Andean life.
- Natural wonders! Mineral composed Rainbow Mountain and colorful lakes tinged by the color of the sediment of nearby mountains.