Adventure trip to Iquitos Amazon and Machu Picchu
Enjoy an amazing 9-day adventure to the Iquitos Amazon and Machu Picchu. This tour package is ideal for those who love eco-tourism and want to spend starry nights listening to a mélange of jungle sounds, viewing a spectacular array of wildlife and becoming closer to the Amazon Rainforests. After enjoying the experience of the Amazon wildlife, you will make your way to the ancient Incan Province of Cusco and The Sacred Valley before Marveling at the 7th wonder World, Machu Picchu.
- Search for and learn more about the wildlife of Amazon.
- Discover the incredible Peruvian Rainforest.
- Witness the external influence of Spain and Inca in the region of Cusco and Machu Picchu.
- Become part of an adventurous trip to the Inca ruins while indulging in the rich and modern Quechua and Inca cultures.
Travel from the Andes to Machu Picchu by train.
- 24 hour support by our local staff
- Accommodation in Hotel with breakfast included
- Accommodation in the jungle lodge
- All entrance fees and excursions mentioned in the itinerary
- All ground transportation
- All transfers airport, train station or bus station transfers, Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All transfers are assisted by English speaking staff
- Guided tours by local quality English speaking guides
- Meals: According mentioned in the itinerary (vegetarian or special diets are available)
- Train tickets
Price does not include
- Anything not specified in the itinerary description
- Domestic flight tickets
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain
- International flight tickets
- Other expenses of a personal nature (alcoholic beverages, laundry, etc.)
- Tips for guides, drivers and other staff
- VISA procedures, travel insurance, pre and post tour accommodation