Unforgettable Journey to Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca
This 10-day tour package including full exploration of Machu Picchu and Lake Titicaca; enjoy spectacular journey through the ancient Sacred Valley located near the ancient capital of the Inca Empire. The area is lined with startling view of the glorious Andean mountain, ancient Inca ruins, and other lush green towns. Incas were blessed with perfect weather and rich fertile soil, which allowed them to expand their presence in the area. Go up to Machu Picchu and enjoy a guided tour of the majestic lost city of the Incas. You’ll continue to the highest Andes to the city of Puno, folkloric capital of Peru and gateway to Lake Titicaca, where the reed islands of Uros float not too far from shore. You’ll visit with the people of Uros and then sail to Taquile Island to learn about ancient textile traditions.
- Enjoy a gastronomic adventure in the city of Lima and Lima colonial waking tour.
- Learn to speak Quechua with the friendly locals in the region.
- Explore the ‘Lost City’ and witness the ruins.
- Have a feel of the historical glory of Machu Picchu.
- Discover the spectacular UNESCO World Heritage Sanctuary of Machu Picchu and be witness of its impressive scenery.
- Navigate on the Lake Titicaca and visit its gem like islands and gentle shores. Explore which was once the home of several important Pre-Columbian civilizations!