Enjoy a memorable 10-day the best of Southern Peru
This 10-day Peru trip itinerary is perfect for those who want to experience the Andes in just over a week. The carefully crafted itinerary is designed to include core cities and sites of interest: Peru’s capital city Lima, flight of condors in the Colca Valley, ‘white city’ of Arequipa, navigate on the highest lake in the world, Lake Titicaca, visit the city of the Incas, Cusco, visit Andean community, tour the Sacred Valley of the Incas and finally visit one of the 7 wonders of the world, the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- A comprehensive adventure package that covers all of Peru’s main attractions including Lima, Colca Canyon, Lake Titicaca, Machu Picchu and Cusco.
- Enjoy the beautiful panoramas surrounding the Sapphire Lakes and the high peaks in the mountainous regions of Peru.
- Be part of Peru’s attractive culture and experience the traditions that are followed.
- Explore the ancient and incredible regions of Machu Picchu.
- Witness Peru’s mix of Incan and colonial architecture.
- View the beautiful skies of Machu Picchu when the sun lights them up.