Unforgettable Journey to the Sacred Valley and Inca Trail
This 9-day tour package including full exploration of the Sacred Valley, Short Inca Trail, Machu Picchu and Cusco city; enjoy spectacular journey through the ancient Sacred Valley located near the ancient capital of the Inca Empire. The amazing Sacred Valley is located just 10 miles of Cusco between the towns of Ollantaytambo and Pisaq. The area is lined with startling view of the glorious Andean mountain, ancient Inca ruins, and other lush green towns. Incas were blessed with perfect weather and rich fertile soil, which allowed them to expand their presence in the area. Hike the short Inca Trail and one of the Wonders of the World, Machu Picchu. Go up to Machu Picchu and enjoy a guided tour of the majestic lost city of the Incas.
- View the beautiful panoramas of the Sacred Valley.
- Learn to speak Quechua with the friendly locals in the region.
- Explore the ‘Lost City’ and witness the ruins.
- Have a feel of the historical glory of Machu Picchu.
- Explore the regions of Machu Picchu on board a train.
- Hike the short Inca Trail and one of the Wonders of the World, Machu Picchu.