"Availability Inca Trail 2020"
The government has announced the reservation of spaces for the Inca Trail begins on October 1, 2019; reservations will be made from January to December 2020. The high season is the months of April, May, June, August and September, these months the spaces are sold very quickly; that’s mean available spaces may disappear in hours. If you really want to do the Inca Trail on 2020 you must book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
Adventure to the Sacred Valley and Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
This 10-day tour package including full day visit Lima then take flight to Cusco and full exploration of the Sacred Valley before to hike the Inca Trail; enjoy spectacular journey through the ancient Sacred Valley located near the ancient Cusco capital of the Inca Empire. The adventure will then turn to the fertile Sacred Valley and the magnificent Moray ruins before finishing off with the ultimate trekking adventure Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. This ancient Inca trail is considered the best trekking spot in the world and allows you to experience the ancient ruins of Incas along with sub-tropical jungle and green rainforest full of the exotic flora and fauna of the region.
- A comprehensive adventure package that covers Peru’s main attractions including the Inca Trail, Machu Picchu and Sacred Valley.
- View the beautiful panoramas of the Sacred Valley.
- Learn to speak Quechua with the friendly locals in the region.
- Explore the ‘Lost City’ and witness the ruins.
- Have a feel of the historical glory of Machu Picchu.
- Explore the regions of Machu Picchu on board a train.