Over flight the enigmatic Nazca Lines and visit Sacred Valley of the Incas
Visit the ancient Nazca Lines and explore the fabled lost city of the Inca, Machu Picchu with this amazing tour of the Andes. Through a flight over the Nazca Lines, you can gaze at thousand-year-old figures that are carved into the desert. Enjoy the amazing Sacred Valley is located just 10 miles of Cusco between the towns of Ollantaytambo and Pisaq. Journey on to visit the magnificent city of Cusco and explore the Sacred Valley of the Incas with its vibrant Pisaq local market. You can also view the ruins of Machu Picchu and explore the rich heritage of the area that presents a spectacular visage perched high atop the Andes.
- A tour that covers the Nazca lines.
- Enjoy tours along the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
- Witness the external influence of Spain and Inca in Cusco region.
- Note the perfect geometry of the streets and lanes in Ollantaytambo. Geometrical patterns can also be observed in other facades.
- View the beautiful panoramas of the Sacred Valley.
- Explore the regions of Machu Picchu on board a train.