Culture & HistoryFamily HolidaysLocal LivingNatureWalkingWildlife0Colca Canyon & Machu Picchu 9 Days
Discover the spectacular Colca Canyon and Machu Picchu
Enjoy the magnificent beauty of the ¨White City¨ of Arequipa nicknamed after the beautiful White Sillar Stone covering the majority of the colonial buildings. Witness the flight of the Giant Condors at Cruz Del Condor overlooking the world´s second deepest gorge known as Colca Canyon. This captivating tour will also take you to Cusco, the magnificent capital of the Inca Civilization, a city full of ancient culture and mesmerizing blue sky. Journey through the sacred religious site of Sacsayhuaman and the mysterious Inca ruins located in the Sacred Valley. This tour ends at one of the 7th wonder of the world, the mysterious & iconic Machu Picchu.
- A comprehensive adventure package that covers Peru’s main attractions including Lima, Machu Picchu, Cusco, Arequipa and Colca Canyon.
- Explore the ancient and incredible regions of Arequipa & Cusco.
- A complete tour of Ollantaytambo and the Sacred Valley that is bound to leave you amazed.
- Become part of an adventurous trip to the Inca ruins while indulging in the rich and modern Quechua and Inca cultures.
- View the beautiful skies of Machu Picchu when the sun lights them up.