Enjoy a memorable 12-day highlights of Southern Peru and Amazon Basin
This 12-day Peru Holidays is perfect for those who want to experience the Andes in just over a week. The carefully crafted itinerary is designed to include core cities and sites of interest: Peru’s capital city Lima, flight of condors in the Colca Valley, ‘white city’ of Arequipa, navigate on the highest lake in the world, Lake Titicaca, visit the city of the Incas, Cusco, tour the Sacred Valley of the Incas, visit one of the 7 wonders of the world, the citadel of Machu Picchu and four days at Peruvian Amazon exploring forest trail systems, fauna-rich wetland ecosystems and meandering rivers, this tour offers a unique opportunity to discover a lively biodiversity of birds, mammals, reptiles and trees.
- A comprehensive adventure package that covers all of Peru’s main attractions including Lima, Colca Canyon, Lake Titicaca, Machu Picchu, Cusco & Amazon.
- Enjoy the beautiful panoramas surrounding the Sapphire Lakes and the high peaks in the mountainous regions of Peru.
- Explore the ancient and incredible regions of Machu Picchu.
- Witness Peru’s mix of Incan and colonial architecture.
- View the beautiful skies of Machu Picchu when the sun lights them up.