Hike to Huchuy Qosqo and Short Inca Trail
For people who do not want to miss this magnificent and unique trek. This tour combines experiential tourism with a visit to the archaeological center of Huchuy Qosqo. We will hike through beautiful landscapes and visiting lagoons and interacting with people who are engaged in homestay, demonstration of dyeing and weaving of the Andes with natural products directed by the community of Taucca. Then take the short version of the famous and amazing Inca Trail, We started our adventure at kilometer 104 to walk all day until arriving at approximately 4pm to the town of Aguas Calientes, where a comfortable and clean hotel awaits us. The next day, very early, we will climb to the citadel on the first bus and we will have a guided tour for a couple of hours in this fascinating place, Machu Picchu Wonder of the World.
- Exhilarating day hikes and wonderful homestay experience.
- Visit archaeological site of Huchuy Qosqo.
- Opportunity to visit less-known ancient Incan sites.
- Spectacular Day Hike of the Short Inca Trail in the Realm of the Incas.
- Expert guide to get to know every nook and cranny of Machu Picchu!