Policy on Prevention of Sexual Exploitation of Children and Adolescents
It is unacceptable to tolerate that the development of tourism can be used as an instrument to promote the sexual exploitation of children.
Responsible tourism promotes a childhood and adolescence without sexual exploitation; therefore we do not accept any act that favors the sexual exploitation of children.
Sun Gate Tours in compliance with the legal provisions in force in relation to the prevention of sexual exploitation of children and adolescents, and accepting the policy of the Peruvian Government, commit themselves to:
- Do not promote the sexual tourism of children and adolescents through the design of our tour packages. Selecting and evaluating responsible suppliers. Also within the criteria of disqualification of providers is to support the exploitation of human beings, especially sexual exploitation and particularly when it affects children and adolescents.
- To sensitize and train our collaborators in the prevention of sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
- Inform our clients and providers about our policy of prevention of sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
- Condemn and report to the competent authorities any act of sexual exploitation or abuse against of children and adolescents, of which we are aware.
- Prohibit and refuse to allow our employees and suppliers (guides, cooks, drivers, etc.) to distribute pornographic material of children and adolescents.
- Prohibit through the social networks of our company to use and disseminate illegal material of children and adolescents.
- Implement measures that prevent our collaborators, offer tourist orientation or promote sexual contacts with children and adolescents.
- Disseminate information to our clients about the existence of legislation against the sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
- Show in a public place whether digital or printed our policy of prevention of sexual exploitation of children and adolescents.
Contributing to a Sustainable Tourism – Protect Children !!!
ISO 9001:2015 certified
Certificate of Excellence 2017
Trip Advisor Reviews
We Accept PayPal
By Phone: 1-786-220-3478 - By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need anything else for your trip to Peru that we haven't covered, please let us know whatever you need, we will be at your disposal.
For any other question or request please don't hesitate to ask by e-mail or phone.