Be ready for CovidOVID-19
As the COVID-19 situation evolves, many people around the world continue to travel: for leisure, for business and for vital humanitarian reasons.
Anyone travelling has a duty of care to themselves and to others.
There are no excuses and no exceptions!
Stay safe and travel responsibly by following these simple but effective guidelines:
Should I still travel?
• Before you travel, consult your national health authority and check the guidelines
• You have a responsibility to keep yourself and others safe.
• If you become sick while travelling, isolate yourself and seek medical attention as soon as possible.
Just returned home?
• If you’ve returned from a destination experiencing asevere COVID-19 outbreak, stay at home and isolate yourself as well as possible, even if you don’t feel ill.
• Should you start feeling unwell and believe you might have COVID-19, call your local healthcare provider. Follow their instructions and, unless advised otherwise, stay home.
Keep safe while travelling?
• The best way to stay safe while travelling is to follow the latest World Health Organization guidelines as closely as possible.
• Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly, avoid shaking hands or touching your face, try and stay away from crowded places.
• Where possible, maintain at least 1 meter between yourself and others.