TRIP CODE: CCI7D01
TYPE SERVICE: Group Service
TYPE ITINERARY: Customize
ACTIVITIES: Cultural & History, Hiking & Trekking
DESTINATION: Cusco, Sacred Valley, Inca Trail, Machu Picchu
Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu amazing experience
Among the world’s top hikes is the Inca trip that leads you towards Machu Picchu. Essentially the Inca Trail is a mountainous forest hike leading to the holy Inca city of Machu Picchu. The massive 43km trek normally takes 4 days to complete, combining a remarkable mix of Inca remains, green cloud forest, mountain scenery and a vivid sub-tropical jungle. More than 250 orchid species have been discovered in the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. Those who wish to conquer the challenging Inca Trail will require a certain degree of fitness. However age shouldn’t obstruct your path. It is very essential to be properly acclimatized to this altitude.
Transformative Trekking: Walk The Inca Trail With Us!
The Inca trail hike takes you to the roof of the Andes, following a path that crosses ancient ruins, lush green scenery, mountains that relay stories of lost worlds, as well as a subtropical jungle, ending at the forgotten city of Machu Picchu.
This seemingly small 26 miles (43 km) hike will refresh you in ways unimaginable. Get in touch with us to book your hike now!
- Become part of an adventurous trip to the Inca ruins while indulging in the rich and modern Quechua cultures and the Inca culture.
- Witness the spectacular architecture in the region.
- Explore the incredible ruins of Ollantaytambo.
- Learn to speak Quechua with the friendly locals in the region.
- View the beautiful skies of Machu Picchu when the sun lights them up.
- Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu that include ruins and the Quechua villages.